Kerns Excavating is based in Knox County, Indiana and was established in 2004. We are a mass earthmoving and construction company that has continued to grow every year through hard work and delivering a quality service to our clients.
We are committed to shaping our community by offering a variety of services to fit any and all potential clients.
Our company strives to complete all projects on time and under budget.
- Mass Earthmoving
- Site Prep
- Land Clearing
- Concrete Sitework
- Utility and Road Construction
- Now Hiring Heavy Equipment Operators, minimum 3 years experience
- Kerns Excavating honored as Keynote Speaker at INDOT Disadvantage Business Enterprise Information and Networking Event
- We've added to our land clearing division a 2010 Bandit 3590 Whole Tree Chipper
- Our grading division is now utilizing the latest Topcon GPS technology and machine control